Wednesday, August 31, 2016

The Meeting At Jesus Feet, Kiss Him,

Day Thirteen, 08/31, of the "week," prophecy, the countdown to resurrection, see more here, www.thefourthofthegodhead16.blogspot.com

Righteously Dividing The Enemy                                                              
www.persecutionblog.com

     -Jesuis (I Am, We Are) Jesus Christ, India: Murdered by Maoists, an Indian pastor was kidnapped from his home by a communist gang and then murdered, leaving behind a grieving wife and four children. Pastor Yohan’s body was discovered July 30 near his home. And yet, Pastor Yohan’s wife says that her husband was “killed for the sake of Christ.”
     -A mob of two dozen or more armed men stormed the 45-year-old pastor’s home on the evening of July 29 and took him by force. It would be the last time his family would see him alive. The Maoists (members of the Communist Part of India) beat the pastor, stabbed and shot him before finally cutting his throat. They dumped his body in some bushes, leaving his hands tied behind his back and a warning note nearby. http://www.persecution.com/public/newsroom.aspx?story_ID=%3d383138&featuredstory_ID=%3d353433

     -Like Watching Noah's Earth/Flood, a voice "Mark 17 and 7, like the days of Noah, Mat. 24, Jesus, And there was silence in heaven, Rev. 8:1, 96 AD, my prayer closet, 1993, AD, crying aloud, sparing not, my people are being stripped of everything Jesus, behold I will strip their leaders, GOH, Apb.

Jesus Is Coming, Jesus Is On The Way, 02/17/2015 www.2016thepalehorse92ad2001ad.blogspot.com

Prophecy Link

     -A voice, "self need to be pound into the dust, like a seed," for only then can it mutate through spiritual death and dying along a newness of human beingm this Holy Spirit, as this last ever Adam, Jesus Christ, see Jn. 3; 14:16
    -Very Vivid Dreams About this setting of a 'ring of fire,' all around us, on the map, even more proof, all rebellion is come to an end, 08/30/2016

Till We Meet Again                                                      
www.thefourthofthegodhead15.blogspot.com

     -Though I awaken this morning with Selah song, you amaze us, lyrics I was reminded by Holy Spirits they can be used either, the Bride praising the Father, but also the Father, glorifying the Bride as He, Heavens Host done with Her Christ, the blessed Bridegroom. As with all of Selah's song, these lyrics are incredible, that even while we're dying, Elohim, as with Christ dying on the cross, even if by a horde of angels all around, He is yet there with us.
     -This particular day, "Jesus, Just The Mention Of Your Name,' was playing while I rested at a stop light, when this elderly lady was anxious to get my attention. I rolled my window down to see what she would say, surely I was as a sparkling light that day, she ask, "what are you listening to?" And I told her, and she smiled, it must be good, your face is all lite up.
     -Jesus, just the mention of your name, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq2MaI7lar4, is one of the oldest, and dearest of Jimmy Swaggarts performances that take you from all the trials of planet earth and arrive you there, the midst of celebrating being heir to God's Kingdom Come, forever. As I listen to Selah, at the cross, where a crucifixion of Jesus is displayed, I had a five year old friend of the family to fall in love instantly by it's glorious anointing. It was here, I begin to wonder, to inquire, just how many people have held the role of playing Jesus the Christ?
     -Why praise God, even while my husband is dying and my life, my nation, my world is crumbling and crashig to the earth all around? Heaven shall past away Jesus said, and John, by Jesus' Revelations, witness a new heaven, and earth, a new Jerusalem descending down into the earth. You see without God, there is no ascesion to resurrection to heaven, so my loving hudsband mack, as so millions of others who've died in Christ couldn't have blessed rest there. Without God, there is no reign of Jesus Christ, whose very appearing will destroy the antichrist and his multimillion man army with the brightness, the incredible glory of His coming.
     -Without God, mankind is cursed to live along a hell on earth enviroment, right into the final antichrist's pillaging and destorying them by some of the worse horrors ever. Unquestionably, that's the build up of totrure vehicles stretched as far as eyes could see, and wicked minds can imagine, a US general forewarn his men not to alarmed by, there was even the offering of diamond wedding rings to those causing the most terrors upon mankind. There would be no getting rid of him, until every human being is overcome by his evil deeds and made to do nothing but bleed along unthinkable tortures, that's except God call on Jesus to intervene, ask and I will give you the heathen for thine inheritance!
     -Without God, there would be no coming of his Kindom reign, that's by Christ's blood new heaven and a new earth that will follow Jesus Reign. Mankind has, is and will continue to self destruct and something as cataclysmic as before will exinct all of us, where a hellish horror which burn with fire. Where there are worms and the gnashing of the teeth await every dying human being if wasn't for God's divine intervention, Jesus returning.
     -I praise God because like His begotten Son, Jesus, I'm heads over hill in love with Him and his people, its why I call every blog a love letter, why the works of the early Apostles call you, their outreach, their labor of love in Christ Jesus. This is why I call Elohim, the only worthy, let everything that hath breath, sounds or movement, Jesus even claimed that even the stones would find a way to wake from their dormancy, possibly why Moses was punished for striking the stone, instead of as  instructed speaking to it, this rock was Jesus, kiss this Son of all sons.

Who Do Men Say That I Am?                                                         www.thelightofctentri.blogspot.com

     -Jesus died for this, and Daniel final week sat in limbo of Jesus' blood spilling us into a dispensation of grace counting down its final hours right now after nearly 2000 years of outreaching Jesus, that's right into this final week coming of Jacob's troubles. Although these greatest of all trials will be to finish the seventh week, of the seventy weeks of years cursed upon Daniels peoples. Horribly heir worse death and dying ever, at least 2 thirds of them will perish, so will it be for all human beings not saved and snatched out being worthy at Jesus appearing, Himself, see more here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pur2Z4xofRg
     -Jesus died for this and one of the most important months of reveal came Feb 2015, when I awaken from a nightmare of the Antichrist permeating the world all around this mighty victory, meaning none could now stop him. His mad man efforts would be to bring an end to the Holy People of Israel, the woman having born it's holiest of child the Savior of the world. Soon the prophet Zechariah is shown and describes this one day of twilight, that at evening, after Jesus defeat this world's worse ever despot, enprison satan and his host for a thousand, it shall be day light forever. 
     -I've told people, whether or not they've listen, the year of 2008, is the year I dreamed more of Antichrist than at any other time before, not unlike any other man, a husband, a father, a world leader, a murderer. I even witness two beast rise, one from land, one from sea determined then representing, them, was Barack Obama and Ralm Emmanuel. Apparently, well supposedly they were the two new kids on the block, both foreign and domestic, learning later both had, were representatives of Chicago. So I wouldn't comprehend until later, I was seeing the fulfillment of Revelations 13, that these two beast being the Antichist and the false prophet, now come out of thousnds of years of prediction, possibly, probably wasn't them.
     -Jesus died for this, I been telling people since 30 years last spring, Jesus appearing to me, demonstrated a type of the first resurrection to me. Soon baptized me into a spirit of an Apostle/Prophets, and I would spend the next three decades realizing all that is phenomenal happening. That's in just one moments time, here's a clue, I heard a voice like a trumpet saying come up here, John the Apostle, Rev. 4:1, where Holy Spirits from that very second, 1986, and now, would do beyond miraculous interventions to ensure both me and you, who Jesus' Apostle truly is.
     -Only one past, I'm listening to Pastor Hagee about the rapture, I don't trust a lot of teaching or preaching on this blessed event, of so many getting it wrong so often. Then as I response with mouth gaping awe, he mentions how this will happen by 2017, my 15.10, years since the Inrepid Dream timetable, end of this nation, even of the rebellious, prophecy. So he's breaking down how the coming Rapture isn't the first, how there's been six previous. How famous names like Enoch, Elijah, Isaiah, Jesus Himself, John The Beloved, Philiph being transported, right into the Apostle Paul's testimony of being caught into heaven, I know, that's seven.
   -So I'm listtening to this, even the details, when I'm hearing experiences that has happen to me, and beyond, taken to heaven by Jesus himself, hand off to the prophet Ezekiel, opening three time tested doors to me. So now I'm in shock and awe realizing we've been living, dying and outreaching this blessed death post the seventh rapture not only since spring 1986, but since John's testimony, 96 AD, that's what I mean by seven, I, we Jesus appearing 1986, were merely again demonstrated upon by the identical trumpet as John, bringing Him, Us, The Righteous Bride, now ascending to Him, here making the resurrection of the tribulation saints the eighth. Awake, be as aware as God, Himself, Apb The RAM , see also www.theark1986-2016.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment