Wednesday, August 24, 2016

You Will See, And I Will Send My Angels,

Day Six, 08/24/ of the "week," prophecy 08/18/2016

Broken, The Rainbow Covenant
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/08/wth-warning-10-days-until-impact-video-3401779.html

     -Remember the greater deluge I prophesied was coming, weeks before massive flooding in New Orleans, because of dreams I was having, and soon my oldest son after me, his regarding parents, those of mine of seeing my grandsons in a fish tank, swimming with the fishes.
     -Just as so if you reconsider it, Americans have been forewarn since Eron was declared a disaster that killed many, to forget their pensions and get to hill since 2001, 02, I presumed waiting on stalled markets to turn around, make you all better targets for the Antichrist, beware, Apb

Righteously Dividing The Enemy
www.persecutionblog.com

On Trial: Four Christians in Sudan. Four Christians in Sudan, On Trial: Four Christians in Sudan', August 22, 2016

     -VOM and other organizations concerned about the treatment of Christians by the Islamist Sudanese regime have been watching closely a developing situation in Sudan in which three Sudanese Christian leaders and a Czech Christian man were arrested last December and held without charges. After more than eight months of wrongful imprisonment, Sudanese media reported that a trial for these men began on Sunday, August 21.
     -The Sudanese government is led by Omar Al Bashir, an Islamist indicted for crimes against humanity, war crimes and genocide by the International Criminal Court. Bashir and his government have a history of severe persecution of Christians. Upon Sudan’s separation from South Sudan, Bashir promised the country would become more Islamic, and vowed to replace the current constitution with one much closer to Islamic Sharia law, see more here,  http://www.persecution.com/public/newsroom.aspx?story_ID=%3d383136&featuredstory_ID=%3d353432

Prophecy Links

     -Seen to be seeing an approaching Miya on Dunlap street, the same Dunlap street where head trauma as a child surely began my ministry. Dunlap street, where I witness America's first of it's many, just this maniac exodus out of this country. Dunlap street, where I saw President Obama prior to him visiting Memphis school, Booker T. Washington, awarding them for their academics. Actually not the least, Dunlap street, where I witness a walking in the direction of our residence there, actually similar to that of Miya, only an alternate direction,
     -That would be, first lady Obama, coming in from the north, Miya, from the south, oddly just before she visited, St Jude Of Memphis, so Miya, (as in the Miyan Prophecies), meets up with Obama, (as in a prophesied into approaching cataclysmic events of their end), western civilization, whereas time regarding greater than ever sorrows 2001- 2017, done lapsed (Dunlap, also see, the "week," prophecy, 08/18/2016). Like Genesis/Eden is mankind's authentic mother, Mystery Babylon/America is mankind's apostate mother, read the entire fifth day blog here,
www.2016jesusisthespiritofprophecy.blogspot.com

I know There Are Angels all around, See Psalm 91               
www.theark1986-2016.blogspot.com

     We are standing on Holy Ground, by Marta Borg, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6jER5-ski0 and I know there are angels all around, the very moment I begin to hear her voice. So it wasn't even the song, lyrics, didn't know them then, it was the anointing in her voice, and tears just start pouring down. Little did I know now years earlier, this would be the song playing the last hours my husband would spend here, before his ascension, even that the 17 and 7 prophecy would mark the hour of his death and worthless mortgages.
     When I awaken in my room only months prior to us even knowing he was sick, let alone dying, remarkably as is praised in this song, there were angels all around my room, awake, mean I wasn't dreaming. Like those surrounding Christ's Cross all the more, and all his suffering so tremendously for us, prevented him from knowing. Beyond amazing, here, there they where, and there wasn't a vacant space in that room that wasn't filled up of them, that's all I remember, I guess I fasten right back asleep of this now staggering testament.
     How many of us listen to these lyrics not really realizing what they're saying, yet we totally agree, as we agree to the song, not really believing it.  Like weeks later, as many people who read behind me these thirty years have discussed, or thought to themselves, how this work of divine reveal could get me in trouble, even killed. My husband Mack this day in the yard, said something similar and without any expectation Holy Spirit this witness, suddenly an incalculable number of angels, just as is promised God's word, totally and completely enveloped me all around and through. I guess, like Christ knowing soon my heart, and His, Christ would again be like wax, regarding the horrors of suffering Mack's pain, agony and terror of walking along and digressing into this shadow of death now come a frightening threat, whereas even knowing they were there wasn't such this Medicaid, I wanted him, I wanted my husband.

Suffer The Little Children and Bring Them To Me                www.thejuttahseptennial15.blogspot.com

     For generations upon generations parents have asked, well what I'd this particular morning crawled into my prayer closet,1987 to seek Holy Spirits after; of my once seven and thirteen years, as Jesus Christ sons, who were speedily being depleted of such a divine spirit. I know I've shared this before, so hopefully there are those reading here, who're to be blessed further of this divine revelation. Since Holy Spirits like a year earlier, 1986, had persuaded me, I was a chosen by Christ Himself appearing to me in the heavens, spring of that year. How then a disciple, that now I was an Apostle, I know, I went into a state of denial as well, regardless, Holy Spirits are with me and at times, just out of the blue those would say, they will speak audibly with me, most of which sound like urgent to breaking news.
     As I said, this particular morning I was sharing concern for my two sons, seven and thirteen, once the holiest of spirits who were now showing signs of selfishness, disrespect and even violence. Before I could get these concerns out right, Holy Spirit spoke and said, "as long as you allow modern technology (greater knowledge, wicked devises, Dan. 12), to come into your home," (cablevision, video games, rap music), it'll be like you, Parents, putting a gun to their children heads and pulling the trigger. Literally breaking news daily, these horrors upon horrors, gun violence is one of the number one killer of especially our black youth; whereas domestically, gun violence claims hundreds of thousands of all lives matter, annually.
     Take especial heed, these are the same Holy Spirits as recent as 2011, while I was refreshing my now grandchildren, standing a refrigerator, explain how adverse to their parents and us, their grand parents. They, our grands would grow up in occupied territory, further quoting them, in an occupied America, seeming just what the weeping God, I, like the Apostle John, witness behind a silence in heaven. The entire earth this horrid, as in Noah's day, God has to stop all this through the roof madness some kind of way. So the primary enemy taking your kids from you, let's just say, if it's not rooted and grounded in Christ Jesus, despite who, what, where and why, don't be deceived it's of America's Father, Satan, and Rebellious parents, seeking to curse you to hell and death.
     Right now your elementary kids are watching characters, who're brewing witches spells in their kitchen to enact on their own siblings. They're sitting together in these mocked schools demonstrations discussing all the various gods they serve, you heard me. I was glancing one of the most popular shows on television lately, Austin and Ally, and their sitting in their favorite team spot, Honestly like the parody of the multi ton elephant in the room. Just recently, Detroit, doing a worship of Satan ceremony, unveiled a statue, this demonic character, having a human figure only with a goat's head, again satanic. Now displayed on this most popular show, all the kids, actually like their churches, parents and guardians were moving all around what to God is abominable, like he wasn't even their.
     Children networks like Disney, Nick, Teen Nick, Free Form (family), excreta, just these endless, model caliber boys and girls, 99.1 percent white, meaning even more trustworthy. That's of these wolves in sheep clothing fleecing your by the millions sorely impressionable children of everything God intended; when He sacrificed His Only begotten Son. The only one given under heaven, to overcome these demons right into the Antichrist, Jesus Christ Cross, into His approaching millennium reign. Sad to say, of parents bringing their children to Jesus and are unknowingly, constantly worshipping, sleeping, drinking, and eating with enemy at losing them.
     I've been prophesying and forewarning of said offenses and transgressions for years, even abominations, yet parents and guardians by the Holy Spirits are projected by such horrifying bouts of revelations. Of said demonstrations regarding inconceivable neglect, one lately, mother's referred to as 'Nazi moms'. Additionally, grandparents viewed as burying their grands alive, they looking at them and grandparents are tossing dirt on them, there's one of graduating tassels seen as toe tags for the dead. As so, coffins used as battering rams, still the most recent, our daughters by their sorely controversial dress showing themselves their most indecent, when our sons, are seen before all this massive flooding, swimming with the fishes as though it's all routine.
     Now to add to that, I had a church members, one of it's youth advisors, feeling lost because their teens are so carnal and thus so detached from everything Jesus Christ, she said, and I quote her, 'they need a wakeup call," not realizing God feel the same way, 2001-2017, and cataclysmically, it's all over. Legitimate concern, she doesn't realize, parents who want their children back from a nation gone it's most wicked, even beastly, are going to have to suffer the consequences of unplugging them from all they hold true. This is why, I know how scary this sound, but I was on google lately as a few months back, researching how parents can escape this worse of all nations for them, talk about paying to the piper, while they yet have their children. Do you know how many children have been lost to menacing violence, to suicide and murder suicide, even suicide packs, since then? I'm guessing, thousands.
     You like, love and all the more not only live in a country that just legalized one of greatest abominations and threat to the god man ever. Same sex marriage, this breakage of the rainbow covenant, but now it's all the more campaigning to have it open, carried, through every public school, and the church is next. Simply this baptism of God's people instead into the Antichrist, whereas you hear a now reigning Jesus Christ lament, and I quote, "I will cast you into a bed." Meaning sick bed, even death can't be summon, so it's hell on earth, they lovers into great tribulation, the worse trials this earth has ever seen, or will ever see again, "except ye repent!" One of Jesus' first ever commissions to mankind, is that they repent or perish, yes, He's always so serious. So much so, listen to him further as he forewarn especially the worship of whoredoms, "I will kill your children with death." One of the worse things ever, that's ever to happen to a parent, that's to suffer through the death of not just a loved one, but a child. Awake, Apb, The RAM, see further here, www.donothatemarriage15.blogspot.com www.cancelelections2016.blogspot.com

I beheld the transgressor and was grieved, because they kept not thy word, WOG, Apb  


No comments:

Post a Comment