Saturday, January 23, 2016

I Had A Dream, Plenty Of Them

Righteously Dividing The Enemy 
www.persecution.com

The Abomination That Maketh Desolate                                http://theabominationthatmakethdesolate16.blogspot.com/

Prophecy Links
     Holy Spirit looking at Apostle caring after her grandson/niece, "Do they know, do your children know, that although they grew up in free territory, that although you, their parents grew up in free territory, that their children will grow up in occupied territory, in an occupied America? 2011  

I Had A Dream, Plenty Of Them,                     1/23/2016 6:37 AM
Stephen Hawking Warns Humanity: Leave Earth Before the Ruling Class Destroys http://www.infowars.com/stephen-hawking-warns-humanity-leave-earth-before-the-ruling-class-destroys-it/

     I as a watchman, an informer, an Apostle, Prophet of God, I know what he's saying, though I haven't read it. Faithfully you'd remember, God will only let those rebellious of Christ Jesus' Cross go so far, which is why they've been given a specific time table, giving clarity to Elohim promising to instead destroy those who destroy the earth. I know, John did prophesy of seeing a new earth and heaven, but predominately, he's talking more or less without sin, as in, no more rebellion.
     Certainly, with great cataclysms that's to happen can't leave the world unshod with chaos. Expertly, while they're deceived into killing one another, the wine press of God is more about hindering earths extinction.
There was a time, the acts of the Apostles did say, as to forewarn, God once wicked at rebellion as ignorance, but now calls all mankind into repentance. I'm here reminded of Governor Pilate who is to bring Jesus aside, asking him, just where is he from?
     Concurrently only to frighten him still, Jesus lament, my kingdom isn't of this world, so spill his blood, just right for them, us, and He's Risen again above. Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!  Just as so, a reminder of Governor Pilate having this moment with Jesus, this ounce of clarity, for me, its like being warn from the beginning about this relentless enemy. How about seeing three manner of wars on American soil, one from the Damater, One from Father Heaven, and the other, man made wars, rumors and epidemics. There's God promising to destroy her, this religious/political leader of western civilization.
      As to as well see a US General handing his horse off to prophets like Jeremiah, unto seeing Islamic extremists awarded wedding rings. I had a dream where Senator Obama was described by Holy Spirits as the one. Then here lately a President Obama, located me by phone, and the prophecies of both mine and theirs, that go on and on, even right up too this 190 month timetable of their own. Then as to finish this Jeremiah type lament, or begin this reign with God, the Angel Gabriel declaring us, the ones to fulfill it all. Got The Righteousness of God? See Jesus
.    
     I recall awaking one morning, and all of America was in this slow motion exodus, at the malls, one their jobs, at the grocery stores, at the filing stations, at the ATM, I tell you what, remember the recent Titanic movie, the ships engineer come into the corridor, this horror, as he's to see the people mingling about having not a clue, that in only a few minutes they would all be horribly dead, the feeling I had experiencing this, I guess you can say, was a lot like that. To be clear, it was an exodus, right straight out of America, with millions taking their time, line, upon line, upon line.
     Just as so reminding me, I'm driving in one direction, when Holy Spirit take me while in my seat and start dramatically twisting me, my  head, my neck, my upper body, I'm totally feeling this all into the opposite direction, that more extremely pointing me, south, east. Then there's my granddaughter Makhya, turn 13 on the 12, said she had a dream, now risen Grand dad, driving his old car, that the strangest thing, he was speaking Spanish, little did she know, but sold his car to two Latino males, awake, Apb, The RAM www.ceasefire2015.blogspot.com

    

No comments:

Post a Comment